domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

My cover letter

Miss Verónica Franco
Industrial Engineering
Venezuela
Maracaibo, Edo Zulio
Phone: 0414-2222
Particular: 0261-76666

Dear Stryker Company:

Please accept this letter and the acompanying resume as an expression of my interest in a position with your organization.
As my resume indicates, in june 2011 i expect to receive a Bachelor of science degree in industrial engineering from Rafael Belloso Chacin University. I would then like to beging employment with an organization in wich my effective perfomance will be met with recognition and growth.
I have acquired a sound overal knowledge of leading edge engineering principles, tools and practices.
My personal attributes include leadership and sound judgment as well as creativity, analitycal, and troubleshooting skills. I interact productively with people from diverse backgrounds. I have a career history of achieving employment goals. I have a history of quality work carried to timely completion.
I´m certain i could make significant contributions to yor organization and i would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my education and abilities might best be employed by your organization .

Thanks you for your consideration . I look forward to you response
Sincerely,

Verónica Franco

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario