viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2009

Introduction




Hello everyone! my name is Veronica, I'm from Maracaibo i live in mara norte in front of the sambil, I'm 20 year old and i study industrial engineering at urbe and I'm in the 7th trimester

I like go to the gym, dancing, playing tennis sometimes, studying English at cevaz, go out with my friends, stay with my family, Mexican food and travel a lot

I don't like onions, politic, getting up late, smoking, rock music

My dream is graduate, be an excellent industrial engineering and find a good job outside the country, i would like to live in new york for a short time, i want to learn french, buy a house, and get married

About English, i think English is an important language in your future, if you go to any other country you must speak English because is an official language, i love English i study at cevaz and when i finish cevaz i would like to travel to Canada for 9 months to learn better English

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario